[Dailydrool] Girls

julie haegele jules56pt at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 20:16:04 PDT 2008

We live in a house with three girl bassets, no boys.  It isn't too bad.  They haven't figured out who is the bossy yet.  Not sure what they would do with or to a male.

The only male we have had was Sherlock who was constantly harrassed by Sunny.  He just wanted somebody to love.  Sunny surely did not love him.

Brudder Elwood, girls are alright.  We have one who doesn't have a mean bone in her body or hair on her head.  Maggie.  Got to be the sweetest girl ever made.  She takes all kinds of c%$p from the other two and never ever gets mad.  Doesn't mind being woken up either.  She reminds us of a female version of Jethro Bodine in dog form.  Kind of big and goofy.

Marley does not like to be awakened and will jump up grumbling and run off.  If you pet her back though, she stops and quits griping long enough for a massage.  Ninja grumbles too but doesn't snap.  Sunny was a whole different kettle of fish.  Just walking into the same room with a sleeping Sunny could be life threatening.  And not for her.

All the girls send snooters and drool to those in need.
Ninja, Marley, and Maggie
and the Mom