[Dailydrool] Petsmuck

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 11 14:20:52 PDT 2008

Nigel, whass dis I hear yooz sayin?  I LUBS PETSMUCK!!!  Furss ob all, yooz let ebwybody gib yooz da bellyrubs. Das to be expected.  Den, yooz luk at dem wabbits aw playin and lookin like dey cud be in a pie wib da cwust.  And den, yooz wait til da momma be gassin an - juss like da brudder say - yooz tear open da TWIPE STIX and scarf 2 down at a time.  Da momma notice when ebrybody pointin and gigglin.  She offer to pay, da peoples just laff and say it no matter!
WHEN WE GOIN AGEN!!!!!

Becky, (tripe?  Not tripe?  The SMELL!!) Morse (I love twipe) and Pumbaa ATB (sausages please, hold the tripe)