[Dailydrool] shedding

Psy1801 psy1801 at aol.com
Sun Oct 12 13:48:46 PDT 2008

Hi, everyone.  I was just wondering--is this time of year a particular shedding season (in the Northeast)?  Sirius seems to be almost bald right now, and I would have thought his coat would be thickening for winter.  Is this normal?  He's feeling fine, no changes in diet or anything else.  Same shampoo, same bath schedule.

Sirius is two now and seems to have grown just enough longer so that when he jumps up, he can reach another couple of counters.  We're thinking we'll have to have shelves 5 feet off the floor.  Last night he got into a pint-sized container of almonds and ate most of what was left.  We saw those this morning, recycled, on the waiting room floor in our office.  I guess there's a year between puppyhood and actually getting brains!

But he's so cute, and he has that look....

Bracha