[Dailydrool] Dremmel

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sun Oct 12 15:56:38 PDT 2008

Elder Clara is a screamer to cut her nails, okay today was the day I tried
the dremmel-hubby held her down with bellyrubs, I honed away. She screamed,
yelled tugged her feet, I took my time, careful not to heat the nail, things
were going well--until I got to a couple of the front nails. By this time she
had enough. She was howling, screaming, acting like Elder Clara. She lunged,
the dremmel did a fine job on 2 of my nails and a chunk of woodwork in the
kitchen.
A bit later I read Bev's post on the lady at her job that lost a chunk of
her own hair to the dremmel. I am now thinking I came out really good.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey atb,  Elder Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

Go to _www.brudderelwood.com_ (http://www.brudderelwood.com/)  and order
Brudder  Elwoods Book, Help the rescue hounds today!