[Dailydrool] Dremmel

Wendie L Prince wprince1 at cfl.rr.com
Sun Oct 12 16:51:42 PDT 2008

We use the dremel here too.  I have the Pedi-Paws,  but if you are doing basset nails,  it takes a fair amount of time compared to how fast you can do them with the regular dremel.  Beagle nails, the Pedi Paw does well,  they are not tree trunks.
I had to laugh at Debbie's version fo what happened today.  I also have had severla nails thinned down myself from a basset kicking their foot, along with just plain old skin coming off....not fun!
I have yet to get my hair caught in it, but my hair is short.  I did have an incident one time though.  We got a new senior girl in,  and her nails were very long.  The dew claw had curled around and as I was dremeling,  she moved and the dremel sort of got caught in the curvature of her claw,  spinning not on her nail.  I killed the power real fast and no damage was done,  but it made me realize how hard I need to hold on to it in those very tight spots...just in case!

The Bounders are sendning drool to all in need.

wen
www.seniorhoundsabound.org