[Dailydrool] BLah

Bambi McLeskey balange at olemiss.edu
Thu Oct 16 18:39:49 PDT 2008

We is bored. We momp, she in trouble when she git home. See, Its me (dwake)
and brudder Ahroo-ba and stryker and Bo. And it rainin. We no likey da rain.
And she be goin ta work all da day wong. And we be outside, all cept for bo
who old and get ta stay inna house. Did we mention it rainin? And we ete up
our widdle pwastic house, so momma gonna hab ta buy nudder one. But she not
be ebble to til morrow. So me and brudder rooba, we be in da muddy bek yard
in da wain wif onwy one widdle plastic house. So I get in, git nice and dwy,
and silly brudder stick he head in da house and try to come in. So I bite
him. And he just stand der, wif he head in da house, and he butt in da wain.
Hehehehe

And Stryker, well, he on he collar on he rope in da fwont yard so he no ete
rooba and me up. And since it wainin, he slip he collar, go bisit da
neighbors. And he no can get us out da gate and take we wif him cuz momp put
lock in da gate for just such a weason. So da nice chocolate neighbor wady
bring he home, and put he on da rope gain, and few minutes water, he slip
off gain. So da neighbor wady, she call momp, what comed home from work
stead of eatin wunch, and get Stryker off da portch and put he in da bedroom
and put Bo on da rope in de yard cuz he twy and ete rooba up too. Yea! Rooba
and Dwake get ta go inna house. But dat silly ole momma, she done weft we
outside and went ta work gain, wifout wetting we inda house. Least
memememe!!! I not do nuffin bad, just ete up da books, and da merote and
stuff wik dat. I wedectorate. Mek it purty. But she weave we outside. And
dat mean ole stryker what wikes ta chew on we, hims get ta stay inside.
Pfft. We gitz her when she gitz home. She no gonna sweepy for a wek!!!!!

(MomP here) Drake must be dictating through the back window to stryker. Yes,
the little guys aren't allowed uncrated in the house without me there, and
never with stryker in the house. Its like have a 2 dog household, and two
one dog households. You need a handbook to swap them in and out of their
areas without fights or running away. Crazy. But it is cold and rainy here
in MS, and the boys ARENOT heppy with me about being outside. Oh well, maybe
they will learn not to eat 100 dollar books, hehe. Probably not, but by
then, Ill have a library in the attic. I think it's the only place a basset
cannot reach, and I still wouldn't leave the ladder down lol.

Bambi and da wet muddy dirty angry terrible no good day dogs