[Dailydrool] Vegas

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Mon Oct 20 05:47:21 PDT 2008

I fly from San Diego to Vegas Sunday evening to visit my parents for a couple of days. The only time free is during the day on Tues until around 4 pm, but if there are any daytime Droolers who want to meet for breakfast, coffee, or a quick midday walk and belly rubs, let me know!

I will also be back Dec 23-27, for my dad's 70th Birthday. I had been going to bring Dohney on that visit, but with her at the Bridge now, I will be houndless. I know it's a busy time, but if any houndies can spare a Christmas snooter kiss, it would be great!

Synthia