[Dailydrool] Basset Sighting

sokermom5 at bellsouth.net sokermom5 at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 20 06:18:17 PDT 2008

While visiting my daughter in Cary, NC, yesterday, we saw a lady walking two Bassets.  One was tri-colored; the other looked to be a lemon & white.  I don't remember the name of the shopping center where she was, but there is a Mexican restaurant, a hugh Advance Auto and she was walking in front of Capital Bank.  Just wondering if she is a drooler.  I wanted to get out and hug them, but my daughter told me not to make an a** out of myself.  I wasn't, I just wanted and needed my Basset fix for the day.  Also, the apartment complex my daughter has moved into has a Basset residence.  I will surely be able to get my Basset fix when I visit her.

Dianne - Mom to Morgan, J.D., foster boy, Diego; Calvin (ATB), Fred (ATB), and Madonna (ATB)