[Dailydrool] Ninja

julie haegele jules56pt at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 21 05:46:49 PDT 2008

We would like to send drool to all in need and are really glad to hear that Elder Clara is feeling better.  We love those well seasoned chicks.  Gotta have them to keep all the pupsters in line.

This will be a good day here in Illinois because it is Ninja's gothcha day.  She has been with us for one year today.  Right now she is sleeping in the easy chair and enjoying life.  I can't believe it has been a year.  Ninja came to us as Daisy Belle from GABR.  We drove to the town of Casey and her foster mom met us there with this pretty red and white sweetie.  We took Sunny with us to see how she would react and she didn't disappoint.  Sunny grumped at her but not a lot.  Her boy was there to keep her in line and son #3 watched over Ninja.  Ninja rode home asleep on son #3's leg draped over it like she belonged there.  He is 6'3" so he has really long legs.  Truckers were smiling as they saw Miss Ninja asleep in the van.

Daisy Belle became Ninja Warrior because the boys thought Daisy was too girlie a name.  I think part of it too was that one of our first two girls was named Daisy May and they didn't want that name used again.  Most of the time now I call her Ninja Marie especially if I am looking for a naughty little girl.

We are so glad she came to live with us when she did.  Sunny was a sad girl after losing Sherlock.  She could never be happy without someone to boss around.  Ninja just ignored her most of the time.

Today will be filled with belly rubs, treats and cuddles.  We are so glad you came to stay Miss Ninj.

Snooters and drool,
Ninja(today is about memememememe), Marley( why is she so special?), and Maggie(do I get treats too?  Do I? Do I? Do I? Do I?)
and the Mom, living with lots of hair, drool, assorted bones, and loving every minute of it.