[Dailydrool] Ziggy and Billy the Goat

snoopy27 at neo.rr.com snoopy27 at neo.rr.com
Tue Oct 21 06:56:51 PDT 2008

hi everyone!
  I thought i would finally chime in and share the adventures between a basset hound and a pygmy goat.  The second day of having Billy the goat, i decided to introduce Ziggy and Billy.  Everything was mayhem!!  Ziggy would not quit barking! Ziggy would try to grab the goat's ears.  It was like Ziggy thought they were bigger and more handsome than his.   then it happened,  the goat jumped up on the kids sized picnic table, so ziggy decided to do so too.  After all it is his, right? when Billy the goat with horns decided to buck Ziggy right off.  oh my, this wasn't good.   I got control of Ziggy to check him out.  He was fine.  then the goat decided to go hyterical by jumping off and on the table and running around.  Each day has actually gotten better, but it seems in the evenings is when Ziggy gets energy and will run around the back yard and bark and then get the goat riled.  Ziggy has been bucked a total of 3 times in a little over 3 weeks.  i however have been bucked many more.  i believe he is trying to make me stay with him.  both ziggy and billy are very protective of me.  i believe there is a little jealousy between them over me.  although ziggy gets much more of my attention because he is in the house.  Also now i take ziggy out on the leash for potty breaks at night and in the wee hours of the morning.   i feel bad for ziggy because it is like he has lost his freedom to roam in what was his backyard.  to remind you my father in law brought this beast home.  father in law is ill and decided he wanted a goat for a pet.  also sissy and momma kitty do not like the goat at all and will sneak out the back as quickly as possible.  both tails on these cats are 3x's bigger.

drool to all in need.  ziggy drools everyday.  mom person does sometimes tooo.

Beth momperson
Ziggy  so many changes lately and i dont like it
sissy  what is that beast
momma  oh my god  what is it
Starburst  why isnt anyone paying attention to me
Billy    she's my momma