[Dailydrool] Roland

Vanis, Nancy Nancy.Vanis at McKesson.com
Tue Oct 21 07:00:06 PDT 2008

Sir Roland,

We think you are so cool here at the house of Vanis, but PLEASE don't
let our Mom know about you getting this 'training'.  We don't want her
getting any ideas.  It has taken all of us a long time to convince her
Bassets can't be trained except for a few minutes when we are in the
mood for some fun.  Anything more sounds like too much work!  So if you
see us out and about, please just act goofy like us so Mom won't start
with the "Why can't you guys behave like that?" speech.

Respectfully,

Beau, Barney, Colt (members of the OEBE)
and Snoop (a wanna be who is adding to his list of evil deeds at an
alarming rate)