[Dailydrool] Trebble...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sat Oct 25 10:59:39 PDT 2008

 Brudder E.? you da man!? R slaves gibs us da pizzabones but nebber da cheezie and da sauce.? You beez berry lucky, eben if you Mama grab you and chunk you in you cage.? Now, I telz da story.?

See, I hab da nose like Nigel -? I smelz da gud smells quikwike. ? Dose bwown boxes wut fings come in?? Dey smellz weally gud sumtimes.? Carbord, dats it.? Welz, yestiddy a carbord box camed for da Mama and oooooooh, did it smell finez.? Soonz I smellz it I new dat sumpinz gud insidez dat box.?

Dadslave got air in he headbone.? Dat wut da Mama sez anyroo, cuz him put it on toppa da tebble insted ob on toppa da foodbox.? It not ebben a chaawen...it not eben hard at awl to get up der and get dis.? Soz, soon as Dadslabe went away in da BUV we were on dat box qwiklike.? We rippez and we chewz and BINGO!? Chocowate!? Cwunchy chowate and soff chocwate.? 'Nuff fur ebberyhoundie...

Den da Mama camed home.? We wuz a bark, barking and a sayinz we missedz she and her awl nicewike - untiw her seed da partz ob dat box on da fwoor.? She eyez got red and fire camed outa dem and smoke camed outa she ears and she a yellin at we.? U DOGS? (she cawed us DOGS, not houndies!!!) CANNOT EAT DAT CHAWKWAT! IT MEKE U SICK!? U GET DA PAN OB CHEETOS!? Wut, Dozey?? Not dat?? A bewwy pwobwem wut makes we reawwy sick?? Oh....Anyroo, she chunked ME in da cage and da rest ob dem ran outa da houndie door, ceptn' LIlah.? She runned upstares an' hidded in da bedroom behind da bed.?

We did not get sick...hehehehe.? But boyz howdee, wez in trebble.

Dudley, Doer of Dastardly Deeds

?