[Dailydrool] Catching up on Drools

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 11:38:50 PDT 2008

Healing drool for poor Pauline Lindy, Rupert, Lillie Pearl, and for Maggie
Mae.  We hope you're all feeling better soon!

Happy Birthday to Joey Hound (we love Merrick food too -- our favorites are
Wing-A-Ling and Smothered Comfort!), and to Jasmine.  And Happy Gotcha day
to Bonny, and a big welcome to Daisy Mae's new, unnamed little sister.  We
hope Daisy Mae warms up to her quickly.

And finally, what handsome hounds were on today's calendar -- our own Drool
celebrities Nigel and Llewis!  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa
(ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))