[Dailydrool] Car ramps and Nelly

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sat Oct 25 12:27:58 PDT 2008

Does anyone know if one of the rescue groups has car ramps?
My vet's office gave me strict instructions to get one. LOL

My new rescue girl Nelly is doing amazingly well after all of her
procedures yesterday.  Doc spent 3 hours working on her, 2 1/2 hours
on her gums and teeth.  She did lose 8 teeth, all on the top.
She is now on the road to being a healthy, very loved gal.

We are sending healing drool to all the babies that are in need,
as well as  comforting drool to their worried slaves,

Karen and The Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie, Nelly, Teeka, Gregor and Cuddles