[Dailydrool] Pawrade

JW firefly at citlink.net
Sat Oct 25 13:10:49 PDT 2008

This be Newman D here famous of the Havasu Hounds.  I was in a parade thingy
today.  I walked the whole way.  I  got lots of pets and "awwwws" too.  We
did have a little problem tho.  We started out with our local Humane
Society's group who was #7 in the Pawrade.  I was the only Basset Hound and
I wore my hat and bowtie.  Everybody thought I was the best looking and took
lots of pictures.  Anyways, by the end of the parade we was walking beside
entry #27.  I  was sooo tired.  Mom had a big glass of water and I drank
most of it and ate the ice too and alot of nice peoples on the side of the
road gave momslave more waters for me to drink.  We finally made it to the
end.  It was about 60 nickzillion miles long.  When we got to the end the
nice animal control guy lifted me into his nice truck where there was air
conditioning and water.  I'm now famous - er, more famouser than I was!  One
of the announcers picked me out of the group of doggies (and there were alot
of them!) and told everyone to look at me, me me!!

I'm tired now and gonna take some naps, lots of naps.

Newman D