[Dailydrool] Vote for Buford

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 25 13:34:07 PDT 2008

I tried voting for Buford but could not pull the site up.   Could you give more information.

I have been voting everyday on the Rescue Site.  It does not take much time, so I hope everyone is take those few moments.   I have been sending my votes to Senior Houndsabout, but I believe there are several rescues on the list.   They could win $10,000.   So do not hesitate to take time to vote for your favorite.

I looked on the Ohio Basset Rescue Site.   How this could happen to a sweet basset like Sapphire just breaks my heart.   I hope soon she will be well and will have the rest of her sweet life with a forever home that will give her the love she deserves.   If anyone goes to their site you will not be able to resist donating whatever you can.

Drools and snooters kisses from Ella Louise for all the houndies and their families in needs.

Diane, Bob and Ella Louise