[Dailydrool] Fostering questions

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Wed Oct 1 12:17:16 PDT 2008

I am planning on fostering a drooler in the hopefully not too distant future.  I have a pack of 3 droolers, 2 cats, a husky/shepherd (who is the alpha) and the guinea pig.   I know that the rescue that I am a member of will be supportive, but I am looking for personal experience and suggestions on  what to ask, the things I need to be aware of, etc.  I just want to make sure that I do all the right things for my fosters.  Any advice would be very appreciated.

We are sending healing drool to all in need.

Karen and The Dog House Gang,
Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie, Teeka, Gregor and Cuddles