[Dailydrool] well we have some good news and how do we say 'it was our lucky day'?

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 12:30:34 PDT 2008

It was a lucky day for us...here in Cincinnati.  We were missing our bestest
fwiend, Pw. Annie and we were very sad every time mommy talked to Auntie
Beth.  Her heart was very bwoken.

And then, one day she emailed us some pichures of buppies that needed
homes.  They were in Northern Ohio and she begged us to come with her to see
the buppies. She said there was a certain little gurl buppie that she just
knew she had a place in her heart for. So mommy and I loaded up the car and
hopped in the next morning, for a trip to Columbus.

A funny thing happened on the way to Auntie Beth's... mommy began to think
that we could have a place in our heart for a rescued buppie too.  By the
time we got to Aunt Beth's we were laughing and crying and looking at the
buppie pictures and making phone calls.  A few hours later we loaded up
auntie Beth's car and were on our way again.

It was a long ride and I gave up my supper time (something I am not known
for!) just to get to the other end of Ohio.

When we arrived we got to meet some very nice people and two buppies.  I
checked them out very thoroghly and gave it my paw of appwoval.  By the time
it was dark we loaded up again , this time with two buppies for me to keep a
paw on during the trip.  One was Izzy and the other, Rudy, a widdle boy who
was going to come home to Cincinnati wif me and mom.

He is a cute widdle stinker and I think one day he will be a very hansume
fellow.  Just don't tell him I said this.  Rudy is currently enrolled in my
Pw. LilyGurl's school of Royal Basset Deportment.  He has been assigned to
be my trainee and assistant.  So far, he has learned to leave holes in the
center of each square of toilet paper daddy puts on the roller. The absolute
center I tell you! I was pwoud of him.  Then he started in on shoe strings.
I showed him that he should only choose the best...the ones on the newest
shoes...then there were the table legs and chairs.  He has carved some very
lovely little teeth marks on them.  Also, he knows that when Mommy tells him
'no-no' he runs down the hallway and pees on the carpet so she learns that
she is the slave, not the boss!  A very nice bawk he has too!

*sigh*  I am looking forward to many wonderful trips to Columbus where I can
visit Auntie Beth and keep a Royal eye on Rudy and his sister Izzy as they
play and grow up together in Annie's garden. And I know too, that Pw. Annie
Annie is smiling and wagging her tail in satisfaction.

Pwincess LilyGurl & Rowdy Rudy, my trainee, and the rest of the entourage