[Dailydrool] Drool for Maggie

Elizabeth Kielley ekielley at messiah.edu
Wed Oct 1 14:06:31 PDT 2008

My littlest one is at the vet right now getting antibiotics through an IV.
I took her to the vet since she was walking in circles and then along the
walls and would get stuck in a corner. They don't know what's wrong but her
bloodwork is excellent and the x-rays are clear.  It may be neurological.
My Maggie is 14 1/2 and on phenobarbital for seizures (though she hasn't had
one since July 2007).  She is so small and petite with such long ears she is
constantly walking on them.  She has such a sweet spirit and loves her meals
(she dances for dinner).  If you could spare some drool that we find out
what is happening so that we can help her.
Liz Kielley
mom to Ma Barker, Dulcie, Maggie and Filbert