[Dailydrool] Welcome Izzy and Rudy!

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Wed Oct 1 15:04:16 PDT 2008

How great to hear that Izzy and Rudy have gone to properly trained homes in which they will be adored and can rule the roost properly. Welcome buppies!

Pat commented: <<I had always wished I had known Annie as a buppy and could never imagine how anybody could have ever given her up.>>

I have wondered this about every dog who has gone through this door. The year-old buppy who was just a wonderful dog. Why wasn't someone beating the bushes to find her? She found the perfect home! Our Belvedere, who certainly has his pottying problems but would have come out much better if he'd had his issues dealt with early on. I could never figure it out, but I know all these hounds have found their best, most joyful homes. It often works out for the best, as long as rescues carefully vet homes and take back hounds who don't happen to get a perfect one.

I just don't understand people. Dogs are a lot easier, most days.
Pam, with Drew, food slave to the Dashing Bassets