[Dailydrool] Abner update & a happy birthday wish

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Wed Oct 1 15:09:52 PDT 2008

A few days ago I asked for drool, so I could treat Abner for eye and ear problems. Well, the Drool's drool has worked again. The day after I asked for help, Abner decided to let me treat his eyes. The next day, I started on the ears too.

His eyes must have been in real pain, because he's been wonderful about that. All I need to do is give him a really wonderful treat, and he holds it in his mouth while I do his eyes. No problem at all. A second treat gives me a quick shot at his ears, but he isn't as good about that. I'm just not putting up with his snapping and running away. Don't stop the drool on that front, or I may just have trouble doing it.

Thanks for the drool. It makes a big difference (or was he just in so much pain, he caved in?).

And a happy birthday to Ernie. Hope your steak is really tasty!
Pam, with Drew, food slave to the Dashing Bassets