[Dailydrool] phred's red

Jordan, Tina tina.jordan at trustmarkinsurance.com
Thu Oct 2 11:53:43 PDT 2008

Hi all!!!  I haven't posted in forever, but wanted you all to know that I did purchase a bottle of Phred's Red, and had it mailed to NJ for my mom's birthday present.  I want to say that I had great 'customer service' from Robert.  He was extremely helpful being that we were on a tight time frame as I ordered about 4 days before my mom's birthday!  :-)  My mom received the package just fine, and raved about how pretty the bottle was and that she couldn't wait to have it.  Well, she ended up having it the day BEFORE her birthday (we are never ones to wait) and gave me a full review AFTER she drank the whole bottle.  Yeah, that's right.  The whole thing, it was that good.
She said that it gave her a hot flash though, but I reminded her that probably had to do with her drinking the WHOLE thing, and that she is in menopause LOL!!!!
All in all, I would totally order again, but maybe for myself and not my mom!  She does give it two thumbs up!  I do as well, to Robert and his staff :-)

Christina Jordan

Mom to Mandy and Sam

NOTICE:  This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain confidential, sensitive, or protected information intended solely
for the use of the addressee.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or by electronic
mail and delete this message and all copies and backups thereof.  Thank
you.