[Dailydrool] Phred's Red

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Fri Oct 3 12:44:48 PDT 2008

Our wine came in today, and I just wanted to share with everybody what a
very cool bottle of wine it is! Phred looks very dapper with his sunglasses,
and the entire label is just beautiful. We'll be auctioning bottles at our
Howl-O-Ween party and Waddle, plus another bottle in our Waddle Vacation
Package that will go up on Houndsbay later this month. I don't think we can
ship wine without a distributor's license, so you'll have to come visit us
in the sunny Carolinas!

Thanks again to Robert for such a generous gesture to help all of the rescue
groups!

Debbie & CBHR hounds Zoe, Sullie & foster Miss Penny