[Dailydrool] advantage

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 12:12:19 PDT 2008

I have not had a problem as I use Frontline (I am not convinced that Cooper
did not have a reaction to that last yr, altho Doc insists not)  but I
picked up a file the other day in Grooming and on the front of it in big
black letters they had written ALLERGIC TO ADVANTAGE
sooooooo.....apparently it does happen.

Last yr about 2 weeks after I applied Frontline Cooper developed a "hot
spot" in just about that spot. He has never ever had one before or since (I
do not use it every month any more) and I am just never going to be
convinced that the Frontline didn't cause some kind of reaction that made
him chew that spot. Doc and I do not always agree...

I also learned the hard way that Frontline will stain a white coat, turning
it slightly yellow for about a week. I learned this just before I was to
show Mitchell one time. Since then I am very careful to put it further down
his back, on the black area. Bathing does not take that stain out. It has to
wear out. (The Techs corroborated this for me.)

MomPerson to Nigel,Llewis,Mitchell and Cooper