[Dailydrool] The Uncommon Garden fundraiser for HOP is almost over!

Melynda Majors mmajors at dcemail.com
Thu Oct 2 18:23:17 PDT 2008

The Uncommon Garden has teamed up with House of Puddles to help raise funds
for senior bassets. All the money that is raised is going toward the care,
maintenance, and outstanding vet bills for these wonderful senior bassets.
We are offering gourmet candles available in 10 delectable scents and in two
different sizes of candle tins. These scents are perfect for the fall and
the holidays and it is always great to have some extra on hand when you need
a little gift to give! Our 6oz candle is only $8.00, and our 18oz candles
are only $16.00. Each candle is hand poured fresh and will fill your home
with the strongest aroma from the first lighting to the last! We are also
offering 15 different styles of personalized note cards. You will receive a
package of 10 note cards with envelopes for only $12.00. The card size is
5.5" x 4.25". Each card is made from folded over heavy card stock with a
raised edge panel for a rich look. Lastly, we are also offering something
special for your pet, a monogrammed towel with your pet's name! Each towel
is only $19.00.

This fundraiser will end soon!  These are wonderful, strong scents and make
great Secret Santa gifts!

Learn more, and order, here:

http://www.theuncommongarden.com/houseofpuddles.htm

House of Puddles, a sanctuary for senior basset hounds that have no place
else to go, is online at www.houseofpuddles.org  Please help HOP; they save
lives!

-Melynda, the Momslave to
Lilly & Becky