[Dailydrool] To OEBE or not to OEBE

Kathi Lockhart slave2bassets at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 19:16:32 PDT 2008

Hi Ebberybody,
Dis is Hannah B talking to ya. To OEBE or not to OEBE, dat is the question!
I hab decided dat I wants to be bof a pwincess and a member of dat sewect
gwoup of indibiduals who epit...epito...are da best at being wotten. Today's
I pwacticed bof my OEBE mefods and me slabe twaining. Here's wots I did;
My big two-legged brudder gots a new cell phone yestiddy. It be da firstest
time he be a payin for it on himself. He gets a fancy one dat open to a
keyboard fingy likes on the puter. It's gots pwetty lights and stuff. He be
a showin it to ebberybody. He so pwoud of it.
Well, dis morning, momslabe wents to the doctor's and da two-legger were
sweepin. I sees da phone fing and I finks, I is gonna call somebuddy. I git
it offen the table and gib it a shake. It not do nuffin! So, I figures the
battery musta be low. I had seen the cordy fing on da table to so I gets it.
It still be in da pwastic so I opens it. Lookie at all dat wire, I says to
myself. Dis could be more funs than callin somebuddy. So, I wace awound the
table wif all de wires stickin out. I knocks ober a couple ob chairs. I be a
pullin da cord. It just bweaks a wittle. I twied to get it untangled but I
had to bite it into wittle pieces. I don't know why my two-legged brudder
didn't wike it. Now he has free nickzillion fings to hookie up his phone. I
had nebber seen hims turn purple befores. He be a yellin at me wike cwazy
and I just a lookin at him.
Da momslabe comes home. Da two-legger starts a talkin bad bout me. He be a
steamin. Momma just look at him and tells hims it be hims fault for leabin
it on da table where I can gets it. He go to hims woom! Slams da door! When
dat happen, I pwetended to jumps wike it skeered me. Momslabe gibs me tweats
and say, "It OK, Hannah. Don't be a skeered of all ob dat!" I gets some more
tweats and some belly wubs.
Wonder how many tweats I can gets for dah Digital camera? BWAHAHAHAHA

--
Hannah B