[Dailydrool] WINE, WHINE and more WINE

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Oct 3 05:38:23 PDT 2008

OK,  I love WINE  so where and how can I order Phreds wine  ????  anyone can
e mail  me personally with the info.

Doggie doors,  just curious as how you keep outside WILD critters from
walking into the house through the doggie door ????  Evil Annie would love  a
doggie door, I think it would entertain her !

Anger Management and a new buppy !  what is ANGER MANAGEMENT  ????   I think
I am beyond  Anger Management with Evil Annie  and heading more towards AA
!!!!   She will be one year  old Next Friday, I am amazed that  " WE "  have
survived   this  first year !   I now have stock in the Lambrusco wine  company !

Any suggestion from the droolers on how to get Maggie over her fears   , I
use to walk her around  my son's  neighbor hood, they have side  walks on his
end of town, we just live by a busy hospital with NO sidewalks, any  ways, we
were walking last week and a HUGE dog came after us and it just scared  Maggie
to death, he was friendly and just wanted to play, why his owner  didn't have
him on leash is a mystery  to me, it is law here in our town,  that you dog
has to be on a leash, never the less, Maggie has always had a fear  issue since
she was a pup, but now I can not get her to walk over by my  son's house she
is so scared, she doesn't want to get out of the car, the other  night , my
husband was in the shower and he dropped the soap dish and Maggie  bolted out of
her bed and ran in to the living room out of shear fear !   she is afraid of
every thing and every one even small children.  any  suggestions ? I feel so
sorry for her, she needs the exercise for her weight and  bad shoulder, but now
I can't get her to go for a walk, as soon as I open the  car door, she looks
out and goes to the other side of the car, she is that  scared

Marlene  mommy to Maggie and Evil Annie