[Dailydrool] Big Weekend

Judi Dunham houndies2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 06:19:06 PDT 2008

This is a celebration time in our hound home. Nine yrs ago, on this first
weekend in Oct, we "gotcha'ed" our beautiful Tucker from a shelter. My
friend worked there, called us, said you'll really like this boy. Did we
need hound #3? Guess so. He was about a year old, so he's approx. 10 now. Is
he ever Dad's velcro boy!  Goes everywhere with him. We even have 2 Element
buv's because they are so hound-friendly.
To make this extra special, both Tucker and my beautiful Barney are going to
the TriState Olympics tomorrow. I've already told them and they are so
excited. Tucker will accept all belly rubs and treats as gotcha-day
presents, and Barney will enjoy them as well. Tucker may even enter an event
or two, to show those young whippersnappers how it's done. Barney is past
the event age at 11 1/2, but will be a vociferous spectator unless he is
napping.
We hope to see lots of Droolers there,  to help Tucker celebrate.

Judi
Barney - I'm special too, Mom. You always tell me that.
Tucker - Let's see... Hurdles? High Jump?