[Dailydrool] a montana moment

Leslie Ames bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 09:32:46 PDT 2008

Life has given me some curves lately so this will be short. .......to
let ya know we are now trying to start our holiday fundraising
efforts.   We now have one of our thick original GOT BASSETS sweatshirt
on Hounds Bay.  Also, shortly, I will put our first talking bassets
stuffed houndie up on HB also.    This new fancy wonderful camera/video
that was donated to Basset REscue of Mt. is a blessing and I am trying
to learn how to use it  on a regular basis.  We do have some short
videos on our website taken with the new Panasonic and we all hope you
enjoy them. We lost our website for 2 weeks and it now is back up and
running.   A virus, or Hacked???   We will never know what happened.
So many needy BAssets coming into rescues all over the U.S. and our
hearts go out to everyone who needs extra encouragement ...to stay
strong and know we all together, will make a difference.      Please do
take a peek at our HB items coming and know that every dollar that comes
in will go to keeping all our rescues happy, loved, well fed, safe,
warm, and  made known to the community so new forever homes will
occur.   We strive to place each abandoned and abused Basset in the best
home we can....after a very detailed application process is reviewed.
Bless you all on the DD, there are so many new folks I do not recognize,
but we send them lots of good ole montana drool, too.
--
Leslie Ames
President/Shelter Manager
Email: bassetrescuemt at gmail.com