[Dailydrool] a montana moment

Leslie Ames bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 17:55:34 PDT 2008

I am trying to clear out a basement closet and get organized which is
something that everyone complains to me about..that I am not....I agree
so I am trying hard.  I found 2 DD calenders with the plexi glass stand
to boot...for 2007.     One was mine that I enjoyed and the other is
brand new never opened and I would like to send it to anyone that can
use it in such a way to help out their rescue / shelter, foster home, or
?? in any way to use it in a raffle perhaps???   Anyway, please do let
me know and I will mail it right out to you.    DD calendars are too
precious to be hidden away in a closet!
--
Leslie Ames
President/Shelter Manager