[Dailydrool] Debbie, Confessions

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Fri Oct 3 14:32:41 PDT 2008

Until I started reading your stories, I had no idea that bassets behaved like this.? I hate to say it, but Emma doesn't get into anything, or roll in mud.? She hardly ever barks.? Growing up, the bassets my parents and I had were so quiet.? But I must say, without your Elwood stories, I would still feel a little lost.? After losing my Mom last year, your stories gave me something to look forward to, a great laugh.? I know my Mom would have loved this, I wish I had found the drool sooner.? Please keep up the stories, and good luck with the mud.? I clean for a living and have come across some things, but I really feel for you with this task.? Emma The Delicate Diva, Brother Bailey and Momma Beth