[Dailydrool] Evil Annie is more Evil !!!!!

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Oct 3 13:13:42 PDT 2008

Here is the story about Evil Annie, we went to the bank today and of course
my girls are regulars there and everyone in the bank knows them by name, after
 the bank I wanted to drive down this one street to get the name of a tree
cutting company that was taking down a big ash tree, we have several that need
to be cut down, so this morning when i was out walking Annie  I saw  the big
truck,  So I stopped my car, rolled down the window and asked the  one dude if
they had a business card,  he said sure, so he goes and gets  his card,
brings it over to hand me and vicious Evil Annie  tries  to  take his hand off. I
just kind of snickered as he pulled his hand back and  assured him that  "she
wont bite, she's just a puppy "  so he puts his  hand thru the window  AGAIN to
hand me the card and Annies hackles come up  and she tries to nail his hand
the second time. I was totally amazed at her  behavior, she has NEVER exhibited
this  behavior before, Maggie just sat  there like an Angel and as if to say
" what a  B%^&$ "  I  guess she was protecting mommy ?????
never had a Basset do that before.  I knew she was possessed  !!!!!!!

Marlene