[Dailydrool] Oakley's b'day, etc.

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 4 06:42:26 PDT 2008

Hi, Droolers!  Today, Oct. 4, Happy Birthday Dear Oakley!  Your wonderful good looks are a big part of our day today, as you and our Raymond could be twins, so it's like looking at Raymond on that calendar page.  Hope you have many, many more!

Wishing a Happy New Year to all the Houndies out there.  Raymond has really enjoyed his holidays so far.  Lots of good food and good company - so he's had a huge amount of extra attention.  All the festivities have worn him out and he's even sleeping a little bit more, but it's well worth the celebration for him.  And it appears that Everybody Loves Raymond, so we're very proud!

We;re hoping everyone is enjoying this gorgeous fall weather as we are in the Kansas City area.  It's a beautiful autumn here and Raymond has been romping around the back yard for a few extra minutes these days.
Best wishes to all!                            Beryl & Raymond
P.S.  We've ordered the Pedi Paws, but it has not yet arrived!