[Dailydrool] Drooler shirts

King George E Grunt george at georgeegrunt.com
Sun Oct 5 17:24:39 PDT 2008

Hi everyone! Today I went to see gramma and got to
meet her new furbaby Sarah, Sarah isnt a basset but
she sure has made gramma happy since Lulu had to go
the bridge. And I slimed gramma. ehehehehe

Hey so you wanna be able to let people you are a
drooler when you go to a waddle? How about checking
out the Drooler shirts I had momma make. They are on
hounds bay, there is a red one
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=clothing&item=1223837551
and a blue one
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=clothing&item=1223838922
and a white one
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=clothing&item=1223838983
and a Turquoise one
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=clothing&item=1223839135
they are really cute and all the profits go towards
our pledge for the Helping Hands basset rescue waddle
on Oct. 18. Momma messed up on the first one and put
the wrong rescue's name. Poor overworked momma. If
droolers like them I will have momma make some more in
different sizes and colors. I like to keep her busy!

snooters to all

King George E Grunt
www.georgeegrunt.com