[Dailydrool] Free to good home

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 17:58:30 PDT 2008

Attention Pwease:

Fwee to good home only--------one unspayed tri colored (hair) female slave.
She has had a few litters.  Not microchipped, but is tattowed and licensed.
She has all ob her shotses too and is house twained.
Coulds benefits if she loses some pounds. Parasite and bug free.  Hers gets
a flu shots ebery year.  Must be in inside slave and not for outsides as
a watch slave. Refernces pwease.

Warnings thats you should be awares of: the slave goes aways abouts 9 hours
a day. Claims she be making cookies money, but she bes the only one eating
cookies (and wots of them).  She finks she hab to picks up my hair, she
measures out me food, and she won't let me haves some nice warms dessert
(out one ends ans in de udder).  I cans puts up with some of dat, but the
wast straw was when shes taken aparts MY couch and washed all the cushions
and pillwos.  Nows I can't gets cumfurtables and is forced to sleep on
the floors.  She putted the couch back together, but its not the sames. She
fired. She gots to go.  She was lauffin at mes because I was gwumbling a
little under my breafth abouts the couch not being the sames while I was
twying to smooth it outs and make it smells better. She is hear to be looked
at and not to be heards so she gots to go. The last straw, I tells ya.

Please forwards your references if intersted in taking in the she
slaves.
Bark at ya later,
Maggie Mae LaRock