[Dailydrool] Catching up--our hearts are breaking for Pippi and Marigold

Karen Steflik k9casa at escapees.com
Sun Oct 5 20:25:37 PDT 2008

I just got caught up on my drools and am so sorry to hear about Pippi
and Marigold--I'm shocked and devastated!  We've met them both and
they were both such sweet and beautiful Basset girls.  Deb and Judy,
please know our hearts are breaking for you and we are keeping you in
our thoughts.  How scary about the Thrombopathia, Deb.  I always knew
it was a problem in Bassets but I've never known anyone with a Basset
with it.  We are sending lots of love, hugs, smooches and drool to PA
and NM.  We'll never forget Pippi nor Mari.  Take Care!

Karen and Tony and the k9casa
Spike, Snowy, Gomer, Rosie, and George