[Dailydrool] My Party Day

Patty Crawford gusandto at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 21:13:58 PDT 2008

Hi Guys
Gus here wanting to thank everyone for the birthday wishes for me. My mom made sure that this weekend I had a good time. She had to work on Sat but that night we went to Aunt Joni's house to have dinner and then mom,Aunt Joni and Uncle Gary went out to dinner. I don't understand when they got and why they live for dinner they always have food for us here.They were gone a long when they got home they had brought my SOFT ICE CREAM with SPRINKLES!!!!! YEA!!!! ALL FOR ME!!!!
Then this morning I got to sleep in eat breakfast late then go for a car ride. We went to the blessing of the pets at church. I never been to church before but I liked it. All the humans sang and nice people pet me and some guy they kept calling him paster petted me and Tallulah and said really nice things and told my mom to go in peace and be blessed that we're in her life. WOW, what a morning I had to go home for a good long nap. Then tonight she out did her self for dinner. I got rice,sweet potatoes,chicken and apples. Then for dessert I got pumpkin cake. I need to have birthdays more often.
Healing drool to very one
Gus

Patty Crawford

Gus http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742885