[Dailydrool] Need Drool for Alexa and JP

Patty Crawford gusandto at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 21:32:26 PDT 2008

Hi Drool Family
Alexa Paul's husband JP is in the hospital. I don't know any detail yet but he was admitted Sat night. She is scared and worried. JP is wonderful man. He has been their with Alexa helping with all the rescue hounds that go through their home. He has this way with the rescues to get some of the must untrusting hound to trust him. He has a gentle soul and I think the hound just know this.
So Please get out your special drool treats and get the drool a flowing.
Thank you
Patty Crawford

Gus http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742885
Tallulah  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742936