[Dailydrool] Back from OBR waddle!

Deborah L Hartpence hartpence at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 6 05:07:06 PDT 2008

Everyone had so much fun at the waddle!  The Companion Club Dog Park is a wonderful place and so beautiful this time of year!  All my (5) dogs are now so pooped, it may take them a week to recover.  The best part was meeting people that I had only emailed before, and being able to talk to others from other states that drove all the way here for the waddle.  The other best part, I WON a deck of Faces of Drool cards and a Chick Magnut at the raffle!  Already, I am looking forward to next year.  Cathy, you did a wonderful job of organizing this and working so hard to fill in where needed.  We loved the parade through the dog park to get treats for the dogs-that was a good idea to keep them busy and happy for awhile!
Hope to see everyone next year!