[Dailydrool] Olympics report

Judi Dunham houndies2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 05:39:37 PDT 2008

Barney and Tucker had a wonderful time at the TSBHR Olympics, as always. In
fact they were so tired out that I couldn't get their full report until late
Sunday!  Unfortunately Tucker had to sit on the sidelines for the athletics
due to Dadslave's aching back. I know he was just itching to make those
jumps. Barney was content to watch, and have his big beautiful belly rubbed
almost  continuously, while Tucker worked the sidelines, watching the
competition for the future. HE SHALL RETURN!!  They were honored to walk
just behind BW Queen Thelma Lu in the pawrade around the ring, and in spite
of slowing down everyone behind them, enjoyed meeting all the folks
watching.Just had to stop and say hello to all.
It was a beautiful day once the sun came out for good. Big crowd, many
gorgeous hounds, great raffles, and the well stocked TSBHR travelling
merchandise tent. Thanks to all the volunteers who helped put on a wonderful
event, and all those attendees. Now for the picnic in May!

Judi
Barney  (When is May?)
Tucker  (All those people came to my Gotcha Weekend  party. Wow!)