[Dailydrool] Basset puppy needs home

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Mon Oct 6 06:49:52 PDT 2008

I just got a call from my vet--she has a 14-week-old basset puppy who needs a home.

I will be going over there later to take a picture of the pup. If you live in northern NJ and are looking for a puppy, please contact me for the information.

If she cannot find someone (oh, yeah, like that's gonna happen), I will connect her with rescue, but she quite naturally wants to have a say on who gets the dog and would like to see what she can do first.
Pam, with Drew, full up with all the Dashing Bassets