[Dailydrool] CHAMPION SLEEPER CALENDARS HAVE ARRIVED!!! ORDER NOW:0)

Kathi Lockhart slave2bassets at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 07:09:10 PDT 2008

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Champion Sleeper calendars have
arrived and they turned out wonderfully! I think all of you will be
pleased!! Just so you know, EVERY HOUND THAT PARTICIPATED IN THE CONTEST IS
IN THE CALENDAR!!!
You can order your copies anytime now. The calendars are $15 each with $5.00
for Priority Mail postage. I can get up to three calendars in one envelope
for that postage amount. If you are ordering more than 3, postage would be
$10 for the flat-rate Priority box and I can get probably 20 or more in
there. So payments would be as follows:

1 calendar - $20
2 calendars - $35
3 calendars - $50
4 or more - (number of calendars X $15) + $10 shipping.

Payments can be made by Paypal using hannahb4obr at gmail.com or you can send a
check made payable to Ohio Basset Rescue to me at:
Kathi Lockhart
1624 19th Street
Parkersburg, WV  26101

If you are going to mail a check, please email and let me know how many
calendars you are ordering so I can make sure they are reserved for you.

Finally, I am going in for surgery tomorrow and will be in the hospital for
5 days. As soon as I am home and able to do so, I will ship the calendars
out and send you an email to let you know they are on their way. Just didn't
want anyone to worry if they didn't hear from me for a few days.

Thanks to everyone who participated and to Bonnie for her amazing technical
abilities on the website. It was very successful and will really help Ohio
Basset Rescue who currently have almost 60 bassets in their care. The book
and the calendars were Hannah's (and my) first large scale fundraisers and
we appreciate everyone's support.

Thanks again - ORDER YOURS TODAY BECAUSE ONCE THEY'RE GONE, THEY'RE GONE!!!!

Kathi - Personal Secretary and Slave to Hannah Bandannah,
Slave to Fogarty, Marla, O'Tay, Sam, Beauregard, and Ned - Hershey and
Klause the Wannabes - and Forever Loved Einstein, Harriet, Honey, Miss
Droopy, and Abbi (All waiting ATB)