[Dailydrool] Basset Rescue Connection & Macy's fundraiser

BARRY JOHNSON nyuck2u at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 6 07:19:12 PDT 2008

Macy’s Community Shopping Day 2008

“Community Shopping Day” is the name of the celebration for the grand re-opening the Macy’s Pasadena & Thousand Oaks stores after major remodels.  Also, this particular event is extra special because the only exclusions are cosmetics, fragrances, and Coach.  Save 20% off all your purchases all day throughout the store, except 10% in furniture mattresses, and area rugs.

Order your shopping passes today from Basset Rescue Connection for only $10.00 and they can be used at either Macy’s Pasadena or Thousand Oaks on November 22.  This is a perfect time to get some great deals for your holiday shopping!  Order your tickets now from our web site, www.bassetrescueconnection.org or call 1.800.411.2388.  Basset Rescue Connection keeps the $10.00 from the sale of each shopping pass which entitles you to an entire day of discount shopping throughout the store.  Order passes for your friends, family, or co-workers.  BRC will use the money to help pay for vaccinations, spay/neuters, micro-chips, etc. while we help homeless Bassets find their forever homes.

Don’t live either one of these store?  Why not buy some for friends or wo-workers that do or just buy one or more as a donation?