[Dailydrool] sirius's birthday

Psy1801 at aol.com Psy1801 at aol.com
Mon Oct 6 09:45:47 PDT 2008

Hi, Ebbyone, dis Sirius here.  I not a buppy no more--I two years  old today.
 I been bizzy lately.  I went to two basset picnics and I  pwaying awound
home wit my fwiends.  Now I gotta ack wike a big boy, but i  still got no bwains.
 So, what can I do now dat I two? I can weach farther  on the counter, and
gwab things my mommy tinks are too far away.  Den I eat  da whole package ob
wolls and she not no how i get dem.  I can get on da  odder counter wit all four
wegs and walk awound dere to see wat she forgot to  put away.  I got weal fast
at defwuffing piwwows and stuff, and i got da  pawfect wook for wen da mom
and dad be eating and dey not share fast  enuff.  Da ting is, ebby time i do
somepin wong (i got lotsa naughty spots  on my nose too), mommy laffs and wubs my
neck.  Eben wen she take away what  i got into. Well, gotta go west up.  Lub,
Sirius