[Dailydrool] My heart is breaking...

Krim, Tiffany N. Tiffany.Krim at PenFed.org
Mon Oct 6 12:59:29 PDT 2008

Hello Droolers. I have a very tough situation that I have been trying to deal with. I was in a relationship for 8 years. I lived with my ex for 2 years. We have 2 houndies that we both love with all of our hearts. The problem is things didn't work out between the two of us and we decided to end our relationship. (While still remaining friends) Our male, Ori (2 ½ years old), is Daddy's boy and our female, Cali (2 years old), is Momma's girl. They have been together since we brought Cali home. I moved out 2 weeks ago and the only thoughts that keep running through my head are how much I miss my babies, especially my little girl. I am behind on work and I haven't been able to get more than 4 hours of sleep a night since I left. We do not want to split the hounds up but I am unable to take both due to my current living arrangements. I really need any advice. Would they adjust to being split up or should I stop being selfish and leave them with their Daddy? I am torn and heartbroken and I know what I want to do but I do not know if it is the best decision for my babies. Thank you. Tiffany