[Dailydrool] Younger Clara's Gotcha Day

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 6 14:44:31 PDT 2008

Clara, we just want to wish you a happy Gotcha Day!!  We have met Younger Clara and she is just the most beautiful little girl, and quite the little lady, although don't be fooled - she can run and play with the best of them and is a real diva too.  We love her and her big brudda Rolph.  And Sally, please don't feel you are a bad slave about the muzzle issue - I have often had thoughts about the same with Morse, especially the times when he has been poorly through something he has eaten - and I only have him!  I would be thinking the same as you if I had 2.  Its being kind really because you love them so much.

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB xxx