[Dailydrool] Sleeping Dogs

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 15:20:52 PDT 2008

The first night we had Zelda,she was12 weeks old. She was asleep on the
couch,all curled in this little cute Buppy Ball of ears and feet, and John
reached over to give her a pat and she nailed him.
Ok she had already attacked Cooper and made it clear to Mitchell that
whatever he thought about his position in the pack he could just jolly well
re-think it, and I am watching this wondering OMG, what have I done???

But she never did it again. Nevertheless we are very respectful of the
sleeping dogs, especially the older ones like Mitchell, who may not hear you
coming. (But can hear a piece of bread being buttered from the back of the
yard with all the doors and windows closed.)

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell, Cooper, & Zelda ATB