[Dailydrool] Mutiny on da Bounty

balange balange at olemiss.edu
Tue Oct 7 04:37:28 PDT 2008

Do you ever have days where you wake up and look outside,
and know that you are going to pay for having to do what you
have to do? today is one of those days. There will be mutiny
in this house by the time I get home tonight. Tuesday is my
long day. I will be gone from 645am til 1130 pm today, and
it has to be raining kitties cats and puppy dogs. Did I note
that only two of the four are ever allowed to be
unsupervised in the house, and they cant be in together
because they fight. So my night......one dog who REALLY
needs to do the pee pee dance, one who hates me because he
has been in the front yard. And two soggy hungry grumpy
basset hounds from the back yard, who will grace me with the
tales of my evilness and how hard there day was while I was
out gallivanting around at class and at work. I swear when I
opened the door this morning, drake looked at me as if to
ask, "Well, are you gonna call in sick today? I dont think
you leaving is a good thing for us." The worst part?
.......I thought about it. Im going to turn the computer
off so the boys dont hack in and read the drool while Im
gone. they need no new ideas for torture today. I just dont
think I can hack it if they apply for OEBE this evening lol.

Love and drool and snooters to all in need
Thanks for letting me vent
Bambi and da boys