[Dailydrool] startling dogs..

Susan Stoker sue117 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 04:56:25 PDT 2008

I guess the sleeping dogs thing is because the dog is "startled". Our dogs don't care if you wake them up, but Ozzie doesn't like to be startled while he is awake.

He only has one eye, and if you come up on his bad side and make a sudden movement, he will snap. He snapped at a little kid at the last outing we took him to, but it was because of that same reason. He's done it to us.
So we try to be sure to get his attention so he swings his head around to look at us before we get to close...or we just move slowly so he doesn't think he is under "attack" from his bad side!

Susan S and the Tank Hounds