[Dailydrool] Rescue: Tastefully Simple Fundraiser for 4 The Hounds Basset Rescue

Moore, Martha MMoore at odmhsas.org
Tue Oct 7 08:45:18 PDT 2008

4 The Hounds has teamed with Kim Bruck of Tastfully Simple Foods for a Yummy Fall Food Fundraiser!
Please check out the site below.  In order for us to get credit please click on Find Host/Event when you finalize your order!
We are continuing to fundraise to help out Gladys at the kennel!

I have tried some of these products and they are quite good.  There are a lot of good seasonal products that would be nice to have on hand for holiday parties.

Again, thanks for all your help and support.

How to Order and Help 4 The Hounds Basset Rescue at the same time!

Visit www.tastefullysimple.com/web/kbruck to start shopping and place your order.  To insure that 4 The Hounds Basset Rescue gets credit for your purchase please click on Find Host/Event when finalizing the order

Do you want to associate this order
with a host or event? (optional)   Find Host/Event

Enter 4TheHounds under First Name

Enter Basset Rescue under Last name and click on the SEARCH button. When 4 The Houns Basset Rescue party comes up with Kim Bruck as the consultant click on that party and the hounds get the credit for the sale!